Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A Tale of Three Loins

Options
ravnhaus
ravnhaus Posts: 311
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Cooked a little birthday dinner last night for one of the family. Bought a giant pork loin at Sam's, cut it into three pieces, stuffed with apricot and cashews, and tossed on the egg.
I was told it was quite good. For a photo journey check out the link.

[ul][li]A Tale of Three Loins[/ul]

Comments

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    ravnhaus, looks wonderful! Also, fine choice of accompanying wine. Someone had a wonderful birthday. :-)

• Painter
    Painter Posts: 464
    Options
    ravnhaus,
    Nice looking eats you did there. I hope you like guests because the ones you had for this will be checking in with you often. Good job.
    Painter

• ravnhaus,
    Awesome looking loins- all 3.
    I do a version of this except I cut a hole in middle-Punch a hole in the end about 4/5 way to other end and expand it with boning knife. Steam some spinach in wine. make a stuffing mix with bread crumbs- goat cheese and portobello(?) mushrooms. tie off and coat outside with mustard and pat with pecans. Polter thermometer to 160.
    AWESOME