Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Turkey Hot and Sour Soup (10 Photos)

EggecutionerEggecutioner Posts: 628
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here is a recipe I adapted to use left over roasted Turkey.[p]2 tbs Vegetable Oil
2 cups Turkey
2 cups mixed mushrooms (I used 2 packages reconstituted Dried mushrooms)
2" piece of Ginger
8 Green onions sliced
1/2 of a jar Thai Red curry Paste, to taste
1/2 cup long grain and wild rice mix
2 quarts stock (I used 1 vegetable and 1 chicken)
1 box frozen snow peas
1 package bean sprouts
1 lime juiced and zested
Fresh Cilantro (Adds important flavor, not just a garnish)[p]1. Brown turkey and mushrooms using vegetable oil.[p]PB250127.jpg[p]2. Add Ginger and Green onions, saute a couple more minutes.[p]PB250126.jpg[p]PB250130.jpg[p]3. Stir in Curry paste, cook a couple more minutes.
4. Stir in rice to coat.[p]PB250131.jpg[p]5. Add stock and bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes.[p]PB250128.jpg[p]PB250132.jpg[p]6. Add snow peas, bean sprouts, lime zest and lime juice.[p]PB250129.jpg[p]PB250133.jpg[p]7. Adjust salt if needed.[p]PB250134.jpg[p]8. Serve when peas are warmed. Garnish with Cilantro. [p]PB250136.jpg[p][p]

Comments