Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Butt Success!

BeachbumBeachbum Posts: 61
edited 8:11PM in EggHead Forum
After getting it to 200* in the oven, I took it to my sisters and it pulled great... will post some pics later on tonight. Can't wait to try it with some of my hubby's aunt's famous BBQ sauce![p]Thanks for everyone's help![p]Lisa
·

Comments

• Beachbum,
    Did you reset the Big Red Button for your next cook? LOL Glad it turned out well. Just a couple Chefs games left, you guys coming up for any.[p]Mike

·
  • Car Wash Mike,
    Not in the budget this year.. maybe we'll catch them next year after they get rid of Herm Edwards! LOL[p]Hope you had a good turkey day![p]Lisa

·
  • Beachbum,
    I've been eating tickets all year. I have extras, very well discounted. Shoot an e-mail if even remotely interested.[p]Mike

·
  • You have mail :)

·
  • Beachbum,
    Thanks for the update. I am glad everything turned out so well.[p]Mike

·