Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Jeeves TGD AM Pics

Jeeves
Jeeves Posts: 461
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm powering down...[p]My little 10#'er is still dethawing, but I have by Plate Setter all ready to go:
20071122_02-34-03.jpg
[p]Eggs, ready for 'piping':
20071122_03-57-05.jpg
[p]And GBC (green been cassarole, kicked up via Mad Max, swiss cheese, garlic, and onion):
20071122_02-21-54.jpg
[p]C U all 2morrow![p]-Jeeves

Comments

• Jeeves
    Jeeves,[p]dethawing = thawing[p];)
  • Jeeves
    Jeeves,[p]Yes, those Eggs sucked! Eggland, fresh. I know that older eggs hardboil better, but you can't go in and buy old eggs![p]Eh, I'm a newbie - at least the yolks were not overcooked!
  • Jeeves,[p]I won't lighting the lump until 1100. It's a cool 41 degrees in Round Rock. Doing a 12lb bird for linner today. The dogs and wife are looking forward to it. Can you do Starbucks tomorrow?

1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein
  • Jeeves
    eggerave,[p]12? I have a 10 and it says it will take about 3.5 hours?[p]Ouch, I'll day a 'cold day in Austin' raincheck... I have some plans with the neighbors. We should get something going with BeanieBean, Bevo, and some other Northern Austinites....[p]Glad to see you back on the board - you have been busy (I was at work until 8pm last night)...[p]Have a Happy Thanksgiving![p]-Jeeves