Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Fluids in pan?

Doing Mad Max turkey. Is the 1/2 bottle wine plus a little butter enough fluid in drip pan? or will it evaporate with time? I've got the green feet on plate setter with drip pan on top and turkey in rack. Thanks in advance![p]Jake

Comments

• TNJake,[p]Just keep an eye on it when you baste. If you see it getting low add something. Juice, wine, stock, water.[p]Happy Thanksgiving[p]Mike
  • TNJake,
    When I check mine after he first hour the liquid was gone advice from forum was to add more liquid.I added apple juice and it did fine. I have added turcky stock each time I basted it and it is looking great
    DB