Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Injectable marinade

DawgtiredDawgtired Posts: 216
edited 8:43AM in EggHead Forum
Hi Guys,
I searched the archives for an injectable, preferably cajun, recipe for an injectable marinade for my turkey. There were a few posts but most were from several years ago. Does anyone have one that they really love and would care to share?
THANKS!!!!!!

·

Comments

• Dawgtired,[p]drbbq has a good one in his books... ;-) It's out there, do a google for Scottie's Creole Butter...[p]Scottie

·
  • Dawgtired,[p]The stuff you can find in the store isn't too bad, the Creole Butter.
    ·
  • Dawgtired,
    My favorite is Cajun Injector Creole Butter. CHeck out the post from a couple weeks ago

[ul][li]turkey post[/ul]
    ·
  • EggspertMN,
    Thanks...your turkey looks great. Makes me want to cook mine on the egg this year but I traditionally fry them. Someone else said DRBBQ has a recipe in his book for creole butter. I actually have his book and will give it a try since I've never seen it bottled around here.
    THANKS!!!

·