Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I finally bought an extra large Green Egg, just in time for a few practice runs before Thanksgiving.
I am rounding up a pick-up truck so I can bring her home.
I can't wait to get her fired up.

·

Comments

• Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Grill Miester,
    Load it up, fire it up, cook it up, chew it up!

·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    Grill Miester,
    welcome aboard.[p]ask any questions you have here, and trust me, you'll get an answer (or seven).[p]one request... we already have a guy here with the handle "GrillMeister", you may want to pick a new handle to avoid any confusion.[p]again, though, welcome aboard!

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • DobieDadDobieDad Posts: 502
    Grill Miester,[p]Welcome aboard! And I hope you have great cooks with your new Egg.[p]You might want to rethink your handle. Ed Krach, who hasn't posted here for awhile, has been GrillMeister for a number of years. Until recently, Ed hosted the Texas Eggfest, so he and his handle are well known to people who have been on the board for awhile.[p]It might be a good idea to take a look at the section 'Visitors Profile' (look in the header) check your idea for a new handle against those already taken.[p]Just offering a 'heads-up'. [p]Again, welcome![p]DD
    ·
  • DobieDad,[p]I'm still around. Just been very busy these days. Looks like I have a lot of reading to do.[p]Cheers,[p]GM
    ·
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    GrillMeister,[p]We miss ya man![p]Smokey
    ·
  • Thanks, I'll do that.
    Just excited to finally be an egg-head.
    I'm fact I'll see if EggHead is in use.

·
  • newbi,
    you'll have to be more unique than that.[p]how bout steve or gary? those handles always make me laugh

·