Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,421
edited 10:36AM in EggHead Forum
<p />IMG_4994.jpg

Slow roasted prime flank steak flavored with a beer-fajta style marinade and guava smoke. Reduced the marinade to a sauce and brought it all together in a spicy tortilla wrap.

• ClayQ,[p]EGGtastic meal, are there any margaritas in the background??c

• Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,421
    Richard Fl,
    This was a farewell to summer weekend for me but all the tequila has been long gone. The beer did just fine in place of.

• ClayQ,
    Nothing like Sizzling Fajtas. Nicely done.[p]Mike

• ClayQ,[p]Do you have a beer hangout and a tequila one at another hide away??[p]Me I like to have an am Bloody Mary one, an afternoon rum/coke and an evening single malt scotch one. Spring chichen is still looking for my afternoon one.
  • ClayQ,[p]Looking good. Good photography also.[p]Mike
  • ClayQ,
    Another defination for fajitas: tough meat. [p]MC Jerry

• ClayQ,[p]Its hard to find skirt steak in Canada. I smuggled in about ten pounds last week from MI. Got some store made tortillas today. Thats dinner tomorrow.
    Awesome pics.[p]Steve[p]

Caledon, ON

• ClayQ,
    Flank steak - who wooda thought that cut could be as tender as tenderloin! Was it because it was Prime meat or was it your eggxpert egging? Me thinks both. You can make that again any time. Thanks for a great supper!

• Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,421
    Both. Prime has better marbling of fat on a young steer. The egg does it's magic, as you know, better than any cooker out there. There ya have it.
    Your welcome,
    Mr. Potato Head