Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

nice crisp fall day, raking leafs and eggin my lunch

RRPRRP Posts: 16,124
edited 3:12AM in EggHead Forum
IMG_2012.jpg
<p />Pretty basic existence of mindless labor surrounded by the beauty of fall and curls of smoke on the small egg. Nice break for lunch!
Ron
Dunlap, IL

Comments

• RRP,
    so what's cooking under that dome???

• RRPRRP Posts: 16,124
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    well I'm ashamed to say it was nothing exotic - just a big old fashioned all beef casing frank! But I also had left over baked beans ala Thirdeye's recipe and yet another ripe tomato from our plants - no killing frost here yet! Kinda mindless lunch amidst a break from mindless labor.

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    RRP,
    quit talking about "nothing special".[p]takes most folks a lifetime to figure out what IS special, and i think you have it.[p]and if you have seen the ruckus regarding fred's franks on the forum here lately, you'll know a hotdog is nuthin to sneeze at!

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
    RRP,
    Damn retired guys.[p]:)

• SundownSundown Posts: 2,913
    RRP,[p]Your name will be removed from the guest list for Fred's Franks if you aren't careful! ;>)