Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pic test with camera

orion11orion11 Posts: 140
edited 2:51PM in EggHead Forum
<p />Sorry, just trying to get the camera to come up on the post when attaching pics.

• Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    The only way to truly check the quality of the photo is to bring that shrimp pizza to me and I will be able to give a you an accurate account of the photo quality. I'm here to help you!LOL. Great lookin' za!

• Big'un,
    Me thinks that's a paella, and a beautiful one at that! I'd like to help get to the bottom of this too. lol

• BigTBigT Posts: 385
    orion11,[p]Great looking Paella!
    See, I told yall I should get to see it up close, now don't blow my cover!Haha. or my ignorance.LOL jus trine 2 B hepful!

• orion11orion11 Posts: 140
    Thanks all, bout time I made another batch of that I think.

Do you deliver? it looked great!

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    d#%n that looks great i need to buy a paella pan. it looks so great but i have never had paella so not too easy to talk wife into another eggcessorie. but your picture is gonna make it easier!![p][p]happy eggin

happy eggin

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Nice looking paella, did you ever get around to making any sausage? -RP

• orion11orion11 Posts: 140
    Randy, believe it or not no! I have been working like a dog out of town and have only been ending up with a couple days home between trips. By the time you get caught up on yard work, bills, etc., time to get on another plane. Yeah, poor me, eh? I'm just glad to be busy during these times in the semiconductor industry, for sure! Hopefully I can play with some reciepes around the holiday, took some vacation just so they's leave me alone. Man, do I sound like a cry baby or what?

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    I'll take that as a no then, LOL. -RP