Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pic test with camera

orion11orion11 Posts: 140
edited 11:02AM in EggHead Forum
DSCN0853.jpg
<p />Sorry, just trying to get the camera to come up on the post when attaching pics.
·

Comments

• Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    orion11,
    The only way to truly check the quality of the photo is to bring that shrimp pizza to me and I will be able to give a you an accurate account of the photo quality. I'm here to help you!LOL. Great lookin' za!

·
  • Big'un,
    Me thinks that's a paella, and a beautiful one at that! I'd like to help get to the bottom of this too. lol

·
  • BigTBigT Posts: 385
    orion11,[p]Great looking Paella!
    ·
    hayhonker,
    See, I told yall I should get to see it up close, now don't blow my cover!Haha. or my ignorance.LOL jus trine 2 B hepful!

·
  • orion11orion11 Posts: 140
    Big'un,
    Thanks all, bout time I made another batch of that I think.

·
    orion11,
    Do you deliver? it looked great!

·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    orion11,
    d#%n that looks great i need to buy a paella pan. it looks so great but i have never had paella so not too easy to talk wife into another eggcessorie. but your picture is gonna make it easier!![p][p]happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    orion11,
    Nice looking paella, did you ever get around to making any sausage? -RP

·
  • orion11orion11 Posts: 140
    AZRP,
    Randy, believe it or not no! I have been working like a dog out of town and have only been ending up with a couple days home between trips. By the time you get caught up on yard work, bills, etc., time to get on another plane. Yeah, poor me, eh? I'm just glad to be busy during these times in the semiconductor industry, for sure! Hopefully I can play with some reciepes around the holiday, took some vacation just so they's leave me alone. Man, do I sound like a cry baby or what?

·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    orion11,
    I'll take that as a no then, LOL. -RP

·