Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggcessories for a Medium Egg

schwatkschwatk Posts: 11
edited 6:05AM in EggHead Forum
I'm still a newbie to the BGE. I already have some eggcessories for my MEDIUM egg. I want to get a vertical rack for ribs and a Dutch oven. Can anyone recommend any brands of these items that would fit my MEDIUM egg. Stores to purchase them would be helpful too.[p]THANKS for any and all help![p]Joe
·

Comments

• T-QueT-Que Posts: 42
    Alpine Angler,
    I got my rib rack at Bar-b-que's Galore. I like it because it is a heavier grade steel than others that I have seen, fewer tight welds and a coating that makes it easier to clean. [p]As for a dutch oven you cant beat heavy cast iron. Lodge makes a good one but make sure you dont buy too big like I did. It just barely fits and if I dont pull my thermometer out it will break off the probe. Just an FYI form experience.[p]Good luck.
    T-Que

·
  • Alpine Angler,[p]Wallmart has two brands of ceramic coated cast iron one being Lodge. The ceramic cast iron work really great.[p]Lodge direct has a sale on some cast iron ovens too.[p]Kent
    ·