Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Eggcessories for a Medium Egg

schwatkschwatk Posts: 11
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm still a newbie to the BGE. I already have some eggcessories for my MEDIUM egg. I want to get a vertical rack for ribs and a Dutch oven. Can anyone recommend any brands of these items that would fit my MEDIUM egg. Stores to purchase them would be helpful too.[p]THANKS for any and all help![p]Joe

Comments

• T-QueT-Que Posts: 42
    Alpine Angler,
    I got my rib rack at Bar-b-que's Galore. I like it because it is a heavier grade steel than others that I have seen, fewer tight welds and a coating that makes it easier to clean. [p]As for a dutch oven you cant beat heavy cast iron. Lodge makes a good one but make sure you dont buy too big like I did. It just barely fits and if I dont pull my thermometer out it will break off the probe. Just an FYI form experience.[p]Good luck.
    T-Que

• Alpine Angler,[p]Wallmart has two brands of ceramic coated cast iron one being Lodge. The ceramic cast iron work really great.[p]Lodge direct has a sale on some cast iron ovens too.[p]Kent