Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggcessories for a Medium Egg

Options
schwatk
schwatk Posts: 11
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm still a newbie to the BGE. I already have some eggcessories for my MEDIUM egg. I want to get a vertical rack for ribs and a Dutch oven. Can anyone recommend any brands of these items that would fit my MEDIUM egg. Stores to purchase them would be helpful too.[p]THANKS for any and all help![p]Joe

Comments

• T-Que
    T-Que Posts: 44
    Options
    Alpine Angler,
    I got my rib rack at Bar-b-que's Galore. I like it because it is a heavier grade steel than others that I have seen, fewer tight welds and a coating that makes it easier to clean. [p]As for a dutch oven you cant beat heavy cast iron. Lodge makes a good one but make sure you dont buy too big like I did. It just barely fits and if I dont pull my thermometer out it will break off the probe. Just an FYI form experience.[p]Good luck.
    T-Que

• Grandpas Grub
    Options
    Alpine Angler,[p]Wallmart has two brands of ceramic coated cast iron one being Lodge. The ceramic cast iron work really great.[p]Lodge direct has a sale on some cast iron ovens too.[p]Kent