Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hat Tip to "icemncmth"

PujPuj Posts: 615
edited 10:14AM in EggHead Forum
icemncmth,[p]Just wanted to let the members of Forum know that the advice you posted in the "Yeast" thread, along with many posts that you have previously composed, is very sound advice.[p]Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I tip my hat to you,
Puj[p]BTW: Sir Lancelot is the flour that I use to bake bagels...

Comments

• icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    Puj,[p]Thanks for the hat tip but to be honest I didn't come up with this myself...I am just passing the knowledge the way it was given to me...[p]As for the Sir Lancelot ..it is great flour and I use it for a lot of things...that is why I buy 50 lbs at a time..
  • PujPuj Posts: 615
    icemncmth,[p]Understand your perspective ...[p]Puj