Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Egg table finally finished! -- Photos

egginatoregginator Posts: 568
edited 6:32PM in EggHead Forum
And cooking a leg of lamb with some Dizzy Pig to celebrate![p]IMG_6941.jpg[p]IMG_6942.jpg

• Egginator,[p]Sweet!!!
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    i'm now ashamed of my grilling area!!! thanks for making us all look bad LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!![p]
    looks great[p]
    happy eggin

happy eggin

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• JD McGeeJD McGee Posts: 250
    Egginator,[p]Love the new table...better yet...Love the Dizzy Pig!!! :)[p]JD
    Wine Country "Q" Competition BBQ Team Pacific Northwest BBQ Association's 2011 "Team Of The Year"
  • Egginator,[p]Beautiful!! Dude..looks like you did it right...built your whole house around the Egg. ; ) Looks perfect.[p]Aloha,[p]Greg
  • orion11orion11 Posts: 140
    WOW, very nice!! Great plan, Egg is high enough to use your spring band and I like the larger clean out area on the bottom. These are the mistakes I made on my island but I still love it!

• Egginator,
    You did yourself proud. I'm sure there will be plenty of enjoyment cooking on it for years to come.[p]Spring "Living In A World Of Happy Back Porch People" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA