Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Shrimp Pesto Fettuccine

Ross in Ventura
Ross in Ventura Posts: 7,234
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DSCN1797.jpg
<p />Shrimp with dizzy Tsunami Spin
DSCN1801.jpg<BK>
Seared at 400* for 3min. a side
DSCN1803.jpg
My Wife Jackie made a wonderful Pesto sauce for it.
YuMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE.
Ross

Comments

• dblR
    dblR Posts: 75
    Ross in Ventura,[p]Another fine eggsample of what the BGE can do in the hands and mind of an Egghead. I love your cooks and pics. I am going to have to learn how to post pics. Glad your caterering eggsperience was succesful and more great things to come! Just not sure how Martha? will ever want to ride in the back again. Hope to meet you at the meet and greet, Friday.[p]Ralph
  • dblR,
    Ralph,
    I think you have me mixed up with Rick's Tropical Delight. I wish I could make it to Eggtoberfest but I can't. Have a great time there and I hope someday I well be able to meet you there.
    My Best, Ross

• dblR
    dblR Posts: 75
    Ross in Ventura,[p]Boy Oh Boy. I apologize for my case of mistaken identities. I goofed. Sorry. Both of you are really great Eggers with great pics. I don't have a food processor. Can you do alot with them? My ignorance is showing. I am just a simple cook. About the fanciest I get is grilled corn and asparagus. I do love grilled shrimp. I got a couple of bottles of Apple Cinnamon BBQ sauce at the mothership last month. It is great on bacon wrapped shrimp. What a flavor. Great on alot of things.[p]Again I apologize. Got the XL and L loaded with butts and trying to stay up til time to put in coolers. Daughter selling her hand made jewelry at the city festival. Put up tent at 5:30. Been along day.[p]dblR[p]

• dblR,
    Ralph,
    I' honored to be in the mix with Rick, no apology needed.
    A food processor you can do many things we do all are sauces, bread,it's vary handy to have.[p]Good Luck with the Butts I'm cooking a turkey in my Egg today Pic's follow.
    Ross