Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Good Morning

Options
Bordello
Bordello Posts: 5,926
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good Morning to all egg-ers,
I would like to start out this morning with a friendly greeting to all. I will be going to the store to find a small ham (if possible) as I wish to try BlueSmokes delicious ham recipe that was posted the other day. May you all have a great day.
Happy Egg-n
New Bob

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    New Bob,
    And the top of the mornin' right back to you, Bob. A righteous day, and weekend in store. Temps in the 70s here in Virginny. Costco meat department gets a visit from this carnivore today. The smoke will be rolling today.
    Have a great one. Good luck with the ham. That Blue Smoke feller can flat out cook.
    beers
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    We did our Costco run last night..picked up spares, for the pizza/rib/hot tub party on Sat., also got some pork tenderloins for whenever..and some awesome looking ribeyes for whenever...man that place has got some great meat...looked at the salmon at $3.99/lb but figured it was more than I would cook and eat in time to keep it fresh..
    Good day to ya..might be seein you in the next couple weeks..[p]Wess

• Bordello
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    Thanks for the greeting, sounds like you have a great weekend planned. Watch your pocket book at Costco, don't get carried away. Oh, don't forget the brew while your there. Looks like your in for good weather, should be about 80° here this afternoon. May we all have a great cook.
    Happy Egg-n,
    New Bob

• Nature Boy
    Options
    WessB,
    The Costco salmon os pretty good, though not always as fresh as I like. Half the time it is excellent though. If you get a good fresh one there, cut it up into several portions, and use your foodsaver. They freeze pretty well.[p]Sounds like you hauled quite a load out of there! What is it tonight?? The ribeyes?? [p]Look forward to hooking up with you soon. Enjoy this fine day. I have some Anchor Liberty Ales chilled and awaiting beer:thirty. Which comes after the ribs go on![p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • Nature Boy
    Options
    New Bob,
    Wait...Don't get carried away in Costco? I have been working on that for years. We call it "the hundred dollar store" for a reason.
    Enjoy!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • Bordello
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    Be sure you take your plastic with you. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    May the day be peaceful.
    New Bob

• BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    Thank you and New Bob both for the compliments.
    For myself, I figuring on a Sam's run after work. Grilling up some sea scallops or lamb chops this weekend.