Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I present to you tonight's dinner-Skirt Steak

TomCPATomCPA Posts: 82
edited 6:24AM in EggHead Forum
It was fajita night in the O'Connor household and by virtue of following Alton Brown's recipe for skirt steak marinade, we had some delicious fajitas.[p]Take a look.[p]dcp_1928.jpg

dcp_1929.jpg

dcp_1930.jpg<BR?[p]It was also the first attempt at skirt steak. Not bad.[p]Tom

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    TomCPA,
    I love those things, marinate them and burn them, they are great, also grind them for burgers. -RP

• TomCPA,
    From the looks of that, you can now claim Big Green Egg Cook and then CPA as your professional skills LOL.[p]Looks great! Made me want to do the same thing.[p]Spring "Dreams Await" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• TomCPATomCPA Posts: 82
    Spring Chicken,[p]Considering those might be the only two skills I have, I'll take it! LOL.[p]Tom
  • edbroedbro Posts: 297
    TomCPA,
    It looks like you cut with the grain. Is there a reason for that? Isn't against the grain better?

• TomCPATomCPA Posts: 82
    edbro,[p]I didn't realize that until you mentioned it. It does look like that. I blanked on that because it was late and I was starving. The mind does terrible things to you when you are starving. I won't make that mistake again.[p]It still tasted pretty good.[p]
    Tom