Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

I present to you tonight's dinner-Skirt Steak

TomCPATomCPA Posts: 82
edited 12:09PM in EggHead Forum
It was fajita night in the O'Connor household and by virtue of following Alton Brown's recipe for skirt steak marinade, we had some delicious fajitas.[p]Take a look.[p]dcp_1928.jpg

dcp_1930.jpg<BR?[p]It was also the first attempt at skirt steak. Not bad.[p]Tom

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    I love those things, marinate them and burn them, they are great, also grind them for burgers. -RP

• TomCPA,
    From the looks of that, you can now claim Big Green Egg Cook and then CPA as your professional skills LOL.[p]Looks great! Made me want to do the same thing.[p]Spring "Dreams Await" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• TomCPATomCPA Posts: 82
    Spring Chicken,[p]Considering those might be the only two skills I have, I'll take it! LOL.[p]Tom
  • edbroedbro Posts: 297
    It looks like you cut with the grain. Is there a reason for that? Isn't against the grain better?

• TomCPATomCPA Posts: 82
    edbro,[p]I didn't realize that until you mentioned it. It does look like that. I blanked on that because it was late and I was starving. The mind does terrible things to you when you are starving. I won't make that mistake again.[p]It still tasted pretty good.[p]