Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Update to Cooking at low temps

disabledDKdisabledDK Posts: 64
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I never had any fear that I can do burger or steak on my egg, but how about the very slow cooking and not just big chunk of meat for 24hrs
I wanted to meal ready to eat when I get home.
Sat I did a pork roast and potatos and rice so I had 2 sides woked Great did this 3-4 hr[p]Sun did ribs worked good also (dint have fall off the bone yet still OK )[p]Yesterday I wanted to start something noon and eat when I got home
I made a small pan of lazanya,5.5 hrs I thought a little hot 250 temp, but still turned out GREAT [p]There is a hole lot more here than burgers and steak grill[p]Thanks for all your help

Comments