Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ugly Patsies win, great BGE tailgate

Options
Kevin D
Kevin D Posts: 60
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
View?u=1801688&a=13983867&p=56321882&Sequence=0
<p />Hello All,[p]This is my first attempt at posting a photo. Please be patient. Yesterday's Patsies-Bill game was ugly, but a win is a win. The highlight of the day was tailgating with the small egg. Awesome spatchcocked chicken and sausage. The small egg and table were a big hit, with many visitors stopped by to check out the set up. Most walked away vowing to check out the web site.[p]Kevin

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Kevin D.,
    Safe to say you came prepared! Nice setup, and nice pic.
    Beers
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • ChefRD
    ChefRD Posts: 438
    Options
    Kevin D., man thats quite a setup you got for tailgaiting. Sure beats what we used at Nascar races :). I was just glad to have the small with me, never thought of a table, etc. to complete it.(maybe next time????hmmmm;) Great looking setup, and it is kinda neat to be a bge spokesman once in a while to enlighten others who have never heard of such a thing :). Your post was fine here, loaded ok.and didn't take that long. Keep us posted,
    later,
    ChefRD[p]

• Kevin D.,[p]One last thing......many thanks to Scott Robinson of Nordic Stove and Fireplace in Old Greenwhch CT. He turned me onto the BGE....even after breaking one during a 4th of July celebration!! The trip from Montpelier VT to Foxboro MA was great and I got a lot of looks from people with the table and BGE cruising down I-89!!!