Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

MidWest EggFest photos - More 4

EggspertMNEggspertMN Posts: 93
edited 12:54PM in EggHead Forum
Here's a bunch more.[p]Now where did I put that hunk of Hickory?
DSC01541.jpg[p][p]and a bunch more:
DSC01542.jpg[p]
DSC01541.jpg[p]
DSC01540.jpg[p]
DSC01539.jpg[p]
DSC01538.jpg[p]
DSC01536.jpg[p]
DSC01535.jpg[p]
DSC01564.jpg[p]
DSC01563.jpg[p]
DSC01562.jpg[p]
DSC01561.jpg[p]
DSC01560.jpg[p]
DSC01554.jpg[p]
DSC01550.jpg[p]
DSC01549.jpg[p]
DSC01547.jpg[p]

·

Comments

• EggspertMN,[p]Thanks for the photos! I wanted to attend, but a friends wedding in Cross Lake had priority. We all had a spectacular fall weekend! [p]I bought one of the demo eggs, and had planned on picking it up tonight. It's raining out like mad right now... so, maybe tomorrow night I'll get it. I hope the one I get is well seasoned... LOL! Then I don't have to start in with it. I like mine well "gunked" up. This large is going to the lake, so I can do the overnight cooks on the weekends. Pulled pork this weekend![p]One of my co-workers got a demo egg, and a second co worker called after they were all sold. So, he missed out... maybe next year! [p]
    Mike in MN

·
  • Mike in MN,
    sorry to have missed you. We had a great time! Glad to see that you'll be enjoying your new egg. Hope to see you soon.

·
  • EggspertMN,[p]It sounds like there will be more MidWest EggFests!!!
    ·
  • EggspertMN, are you also known as "Yoda"??

·