Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

MidWest EggFest photos - More 4

Options
EggspertMN
EggspertMN Posts: 93
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here's a bunch more.[p]Now where did I put that hunk of Hickory?
DSC01541.jpg[p][p]and a bunch more:
DSC01542.jpg[p]
DSC01541.jpg[p]
DSC01540.jpg[p]
DSC01539.jpg[p]
DSC01538.jpg[p]
DSC01536.jpg[p]
DSC01535.jpg[p]
DSC01564.jpg[p]
DSC01563.jpg[p]
DSC01562.jpg[p]
DSC01561.jpg[p]
DSC01560.jpg[p]
DSC01554.jpg[p]
DSC01550.jpg[p]
DSC01549.jpg[p]
DSC01547.jpg[p]

Comments

• Mike in MN
    Options
    EggspertMN,[p]Thanks for the photos! I wanted to attend, but a friends wedding in Cross Lake had priority. We all had a spectacular fall weekend! [p]I bought one of the demo eggs, and had planned on picking it up tonight. It's raining out like mad right now... so, maybe tomorrow night I'll get it. I hope the one I get is well seasoned... LOL! Then I don't have to start in with it. I like mine well "gunked" up. This large is going to the lake, so I can do the overnight cooks on the weekends. Pulled pork this weekend![p]One of my co-workers got a demo egg, and a second co worker called after they were all sold. So, he missed out... maybe next year! [p]
    Mike in MN

• EggspertMN
    Options
    Mike in MN,
    sorry to have missed you. We had a great time! Glad to see that you'll be enjoying your new egg. Hope to see you soon.

• Mike in MN
    Options
    EggspertMN,[p]It sounds like there will be more MidWest EggFests!!!
  • EggspertMN, are you also known as "Yoda"??