Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

MW Eggfest Meet n Greet photos!

EggspertMNEggspertMN Posts: 93
edited 8:09AM in EggHead Forum
OK, I think I got it now! here ya go![p]Stu with Desert Filly, No Yolk and Doug
DSC01528.jpg[p]
Rob talks with Dut and Anne
DSC01526.jpg[p]
Smoke Diver and Jeffybeer
DSC01524.jpg[p]
AZRP and Desert Filly (thanks you guys for coming from so far away!)
DSC01523.jpg[p]
Diane and Bucky!
DSC01522.jpg[p]
No Yolk and Doug!
DSC01519.jpg[p]
Jeffy Beer and the assembled Demo Eggs!
DSC01517.jpg[p]
Dustin and the Mrs chat up Bucky and Diane
DSC01529.jpg[p]

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    beer.jpg
    <p />EggspertMN,
    You've got that photo posting down. Here's that beer I was telling you and Jeff about. -RP

• AZRP,
    Looks great nice head and very refreshing, MMMM Beer. I will have to try it.

• jeffybeer, Funny, but I think you have a beer in your hand in every photo :-)[p]
  • EagerEgger,
    That's how I do it. LOL. I thought it was meet and beer. I forgot all about the greet part. Fun weekend though can't wait till next year.