Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Midwest Egg pics

Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
edited 8:36PM in EggHead Forum
Randy and I attended our 5th Eggfest this year. And met yet another handful of our extended family. Had a great time. Here's a few "unposed for pics"[p]Kim[p]P1010558.jpg[p]Dustin Brown...I think he has a handle now....[p]P1010541Small.jpg[p]Owen Brown...youngest "egger" [p]P1010555Small.jpg[p]Jeffybeer stuffing his rosemary in the chickens[p]P1010554Small.jpg[p]AZRP and Smoke Diver....[p]P1010553Small.jpg[p]Jewel and her salmon[p]P1010548Small.jpg[p]Bucky testing his temps[p]P1010546Small.jpg[p]No Yolk and Mr No Yolk....probably doing their potatoe thingys[p]P1010539Small.jpg[p]AZRP and Jeffybeer[p]
Yelp...I was there....did you see me?[p]

• Desert Filly,
    You must have made it home ok. So did we. [p]It was a pleasure to meet you. First of many memory-making-opportunities we hope.[p]Great variety of photos!

• Kim,
    Randy is holding out on me with the shrimp. Help. Looked good. Your didn't do a cake? I have a killer recipe for Chocolate Carmel Cookies.[p]Mike

• no Yolk,
    It was great meeting you guys too. And I look forward to hearing from your Mom....or seeing you on your next visit.[p]Kim

• Desert Filly,
    Great pics. Wish I had been there. AZ