Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Midwest Egg pics

Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Randy and I attended our 5th Eggfest this year. And met yet another handful of our extended family. Had a great time. Here's a few "unposed for pics"[p]Kim[p]P1010558.jpg[p]Dustin Brown...I think he has a handle now....[p]P1010541Small.jpg[p]Owen Brown...youngest "egger" [p]P1010555Small.jpg[p]Jeffybeer stuffing his rosemary in the chickens[p]P1010554Small.jpg[p]AZRP and Smoke Diver....[p]P1010553Small.jpg[p]Jewel and her salmon[p]P1010548Small.jpg[p]Bucky testing his temps[p]P1010546Small.jpg[p]No Yolk and Mr No Yolk....probably doing their potatoe thingys[p]P1010539Small.jpg[p]AZRP and Jeffybeer[p]
Yelp...I was there....did you see me?[p]

Comments