Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

senior q

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
thought some here may want to check this project out, and possibly participate. its a pretty amazing experience.
thanks,
mike

[ul][li]october is senior q month[/ul]

Comments

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    mike/hawgeyes,
    Thanks for posting this Mike. I know a lot of the guys over here will want to look into this. I've got something I've been thinking about for this year so when I get it sorted out I'll let all the folks in on it.[p]You should hang out over here more often.

• tach18k
    tach18k Posts: 1,607
    Options
    Bobby-Q,
    You mean something like an old farts section with hand rails and rocking chairs at the Fest?

• mike
    mike Posts: 152
    Options
    thanks bobby-q, i kind of belong on the other site, but i love reading this one. i click on all of the pictures daily. you guys have some quality photos/cooks. i guess i feel this senior q project is one of the more important things i've been involved with. i had a personal experience with a low income care facility a few years back. it had an impact for sure. my wifes grandmother had the senior q proclamation present at her funeral. lifes not always fair, but sometimes its good to try to level the playing field. people shouldn't be treated to what i witnessed. please keep in touch, and email or call me anytime. the number is on the site. i'll make sure everyones project is included.
    mike

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    tach18k,
    We got that already...it's called the Texas Contigent!!

• Squeeze
    Squeeze Posts: 717
    Options
    Bobby-Q,
    Hey.....Chubby resembles that.......

Kevin Jacques
    The University of Que L.L.C. ®
    Killen, AL
    www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!