Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Midwest Eggfest Meet and Greet is Set Up!!!

jeffybeerjeffybeer Posts: 42
edited 5:15PM in EggHead Forum
Midwest Eggfest Meet and greet will be held on Friday September 21st from 6:30-8:30 or so. Should be fun can't wait to meet all of you. If you have any questions either refer to the website or call me at 651-994-4999. See you all there.[p]Jeff

Comments

• Jeffybeer,
    Yippee!! We can hardly wait![p]Doug and Dianne

• No Yolk,
    Should be a Blast

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Jeffybeer,
    Will that be a BYOB? -RP

• No Yolk,
    Looking forward to meeting the two of you. Randy met you in Omaha...which I wasn't at. [p]Kim (former MrsAZRP)

• AZRP,
    We're going to BYOB just in case - we could list a lot of things that could affect the outcome...confiscated by airport security, weather too hot, weather too cold, too rainy, too dry, Vikings won, Vikings lost, etc.[p]I don't think Sam's Club sells liquid supplies in MN so be prepared!! We are willing to help out as cooperative, enabling MN citizens. Minnesota Nice, you know!!

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    No Yolk,
    As I recall, we did a booze run for the M&G in Omaha. -RP

• Dut and I are looking forward to it.