Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Midwest Eggfest Meet and Greet is Set Up!!!

jeffybeerjeffybeer Posts: 42
edited 1:10PM in EggHead Forum
Midwest Eggfest Meet and greet will be held on Friday September 21st from 6:30-8:30 or so. Should be fun can't wait to meet all of you. If you have any questions either refer to the website or call me at 651-994-4999. See you all there.[p]Jeff

Comments

• Jeffybeer,
    Yippee!! We can hardly wait![p]Doug and Dianne

• No Yolk,
    Should be a Blast

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Jeffybeer,
    Will that be a BYOB? -RP

• No Yolk,
    Looking forward to meeting the two of you. Randy met you in Omaha...which I wasn't at. [p]Kim (former MrsAZRP)

• AZRP,
    We're going to BYOB just in case - we could list a lot of things that could affect the outcome...confiscated by airport security, weather too hot, weather too cold, too rainy, too dry, Vikings won, Vikings lost, etc.[p]I don't think Sam's Club sells liquid supplies in MN so be prepared!! We are willing to help out as cooperative, enabling MN citizens. Minnesota Nice, you know!!

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    No Yolk,
    As I recall, we did a booze run for the M&G in Omaha. -RP

• Dut and I are looking forward to it.