Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tribute to this great forum

Options
Nature Boy
Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When I open the forum, and sit here, I can't comprehend,
How lucky we are, the great source of knowledge, humor and friends. [p]All the great people, sharing experiences and knowledge.
Each time I learn something, just like a cooking college.[p]Diverse sorts of people, with a common search for great Q,
Experiences from near and far, help us do what we do.[p]I've learned all I have, from this vast source of info,
To cook any food any meat, with confidence and gusto.[p]Our webmaster is the best, that the net has to offer,
Every one should agree, or my name ain't Chris TOPHER.[p]Thanks to BGE, webmaster, and a perfect mix of friends and cooks,
We can cook up a storm, without boiling water or books.[p]We can all be assured, when we need help and suggestions.
We know where to come, to share experiences and ask questions.[p]So just some thoughts I had floating, and I don't wanna bor 'em,
Just a reminder this day, of what we have with this great forum.[p]Happy Qing.
Nature Boy

DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments