Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wiener Wagon

jake42jake42 Posts: 931
edited 5:53AM in EggHead Forum
WW1.jpg
<p />Was not sure about the signicance of that Wiener Wagon I got from Omaha at first. But after further review I figure it's good for keeping your dogs from rolling around on an unlevel grill. But the coolest thing is being able to just grab the whole thing with a pair of tongs and taking all of the dogs off of the grill at the same time.. I give it a thumbs up for that alone.
WW2.jpg

·

Comments

• Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    jake42,
    After seeing your post, I'm glad that this is all it was. Cool!

·
  • eggfooteggfoot Posts: 138
    jake42,
    Glad to see you like it. I have yet to try one but have sold several, thanks for the update.

·
  • RichardRichard Posts: 698
    eggfoot,[p]How does one go about buying one?

·
    Richard,
    I have them in stock at my store but you can google wiener wagon and buy them direst I am sure.

·
  • eggfoot,
    It's cool that people are buying them. They've donated to the PNW Eggfest and I like seeing them be supported since they are supporting our 'fests.[p]Gwen

·
    jake42,
    You can get them here.

[ul][li]www.Wiener-wagon.com[/ul]
    ·
  • orion11orion11 Posts: 140
    jake42,
    Wow, I thought I had every cooking gadget on the planet. Once again I was wrong!! Very nice.

·