Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Wiener Wagon

jake42jake42 Posts: 932
edited 10:17AM in EggHead Forum
WW1.jpg
<p />Was not sure about the signicance of that Wiener Wagon I got from Omaha at first. But after further review I figure it's good for keeping your dogs from rolling around on an unlevel grill. But the coolest thing is being able to just grab the whole thing with a pair of tongs and taking all of the dogs off of the grill at the same time.. I give it a thumbs up for that alone.
WW2.jpg

Comments

• Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    jake42,
    After seeing your post, I'm glad that this is all it was. Cool!

• eggfooteggfoot Posts: 138
    jake42,
    Glad to see you like it. I have yet to try one but have sold several, thanks for the update.

• RichardRichard Posts: 698
    eggfoot,[p]How does one go about buying one?

Richard,
    I have them in stock at my store but you can google wiener wagon and buy them direst I am sure.

• eggfoot,
    It's cool that people are buying them. They've donated to the PNW Eggfest and I like seeing them be supported since they are supporting our 'fests.[p]Gwen

jake42,
    You can get them here.

[ul][li]www.Wiener-wagon.com[/ul]
  • orion11orion11 Posts: 140
    jake42,
    Wow, I thought I had every cooking gadget on the planet. Once again I was wrong!! Very nice.