Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My thoughts about Eggtoberfest 2001

ChefRD
ChefRD Posts: 438
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have been on the forum since the first eggfest started, but I never
made it untill this year (the 4th) so I will tell my views
for those who couldn't make it. Just remember that these are my opinions but I think most of those who were there would agree.
The weather was perfect! No Agruments.
There was a huge variety of food, free beverages, lots of conversations and a really great sharing of food and recipes and the preparation of how it was made. The location at the 57th fighter squadron was really something to see, especially if you watch old WWII movies :).
I sampled some great foods, met many friends face to face for the first time and downed some of JJ's famed mint juleps. (which btw are all they are cracked up to be :)).
So for all of you people sitting on the fence as I was, I say if you want to have a good time, eat well, and may just possibly learn something too, try planning on coming to the next one. I know I am.
I will post some pictures as soon as I can.
Thanks for listening,
ChefRD

Comments