Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

expanding the family!

Well, we are so happy with our large we have a small on the way. Looked at the medium but wanted to be able to take it camping so the small it is. We are making a special crate for it to travel in and then let the campers beware! I wonder how many people walk by when the turkey is smoking or the ribs:)We are a little differnt anyways as we will be camping in a 12 foot 1963 Shasta towed by a 1956 f-100 :)We just finished redoing the camper and of course it is painted green :)makes for a very sweet set up. I can't wait to take it out next week for the first time. We are planning on doing a small turkey so we have left overs for a few days. Julie in Maine
·

Comments

• I know this is off topic...but I would love to see pics of your camper, if you have any to share.[p]Thanks
    TimK

·
  • juliem4444,
    Picture, pictures, we need to see pictures of that set-up![p]Gwen

·
  • JimboBQJimboBQ Posts: 196
    JimboBQCampsite.jpg
    <p />juliem4444,
    We like to camp with our small BGE. Here's a pic of our campsite at Hunting Island near Beaufort, SC..Our camper is a little strange too. Not many people have ever seen a TrailManor. That camper, coupled with that funny green egg thing, gets us a lot of visitors and new friends,,,where ever we camp! See the Egg, near the picnic table....

Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...
    ·
  • juliem4444,
    We also got a small for camping and it worked out great! Made freshly baked muffins for breakfast.
    IMG_0362.jpg

·