Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pork Loin

Bootheel EggerBootheel Egger Posts: 21
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Bought an 8 lb pork loin at Sams ($16.00) and was wondering what you all like to do with these? Do you "steak" them out or leave whole? I really wasn't sure what the big difference was between this and a pork tenderloin and if you cooked them different. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
·

Comments

• Bootheel Egger,[p]Just did a 7.74lb one the other night. I cut in half, and cooked @ 350 (Dome) until 150..<- advise i got from here. I used the sauce found at the link below, it was really really good.. sauce was spicy at first but when cooked the maple syrup made it sweet & spicy. I'm not usually a spicy/sweet at the same time kinda guy but this went well with the pork loin. having the leftovers tonight...
    ·
  • um, link might be helpful.....[p]again, I just used the glaze portion of the recipe
    [ul][li]Chipotle-And Maple-Glazed Pork Tenderloin[/ul]
    ·