Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1st time for Beef Jerky..how and what?

Options
Franco
Franco Posts: 88
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've never tried beef jerky but I'm going to try it this weekend. What is an easy and good way to prepare it?[p]Also what type of meat do you use?[p]Thanks as always for your help. Frank

Comments

• djm5x9
    djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Options
    pizza6.jpg
    <p />Mop:[p]I see you are still struggling with your pizza making? Come tell poppa all about it . . . Sounds like we just need to hone your bread basics!

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    pizza.jpg
    <p />djm5x9,
    I couldn`t agree with you more....I don`t know why he swears pizza is no good on the egg....I haven`t bought a pizza out since I got my egg and we typically cook pizza once a week...this was my very first pizza on the egg and I was hooked from then on...there`s nothing to it, although there is a learning curve..I`ve had a couple flops..but more turned out right than didn`t..[p]Wess

• Franco
    Franco Posts: 88
    Options
    Mop,[p]Since our household loves pizza's off the egg, I guess that would mean we are really going to like the jerky![p]Thanks for the info. Frank