Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Calling Old and New Briskateers

thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Collage-Brisket.jpg
<p />Hey everybody, [p]In the last week or so, brisket posts have been about as popular as turkey posts at Thanksgiving. After dragging my feet forever, I have finally gotten the brisket page on my site up. So far, our friend King-O-Coals is the only one that has given me some feedback. [p]Now might be as good as time as any to ask, so....... if you have time, give it a read and let me have your comments. I'm sort of after corrections and/or additions. And when you read it, does it make sense? I know everyone has their own style and I am no exception, so bear that in mind too.[p]I have some more pictures to add and I have not covered the hot-n-fast technique yet, they are coming. (I didn't feel like dodging all the bullets at once.)[p]It you don't want to clog up the board, my e-mail is included with this post, feel free to drop me a line.[p]Thanks[p]~thirdeye~
Happy Trails
~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery

Comments