Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

!st Butt Results

Wardster
Wardster Posts: 1,006
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Temp held all night and I have her wrapped in foil as we speak. I hope to dig in come kick off time. Outside looks a little burnt, but I guess that's expected. Thanks for all the advice, you guys are the greatest!!!
I'm trying to figure out how to attach a picture of the meat, do I have to post it on a website first?

Apollo Beach, FL

Comments

• ChefRD
    ChefRD Posts: 438
    Wardster, your butt sounds perfect. As for posting the picture, yep you have to post it to a page first. After that its simple, just copy and paste the address into the Optional Image URL: box at the bottom of this page. Type in a Link Title and it should work.
    I think TimM has an excellent explanation on his site.
    (He's the one who told me how :) , thanks Tim.)[p]HTH
    Later, ChefRD

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Wardster,[p]Below is the link to TimM's description of the procedure to post a picture on the BGE forum. If it doesn't work, send me the picture file via e-mail and I will add it to my webspace and send you the link so you can post the picture.[p]Congratulations on the first of many easier Pulled Pork cooks.[p]Spin
    [ul][li]How to post a pic on the BGE forum[/ul]