Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

breakfast at bristol

Options
Rick's Tropical Delight
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
aargh.gif
<p />smoked fattie with dizzy pig red eye express on a biscuit with honey &
boat eggs with smoked fattie inside[p]bristolfall2007II-004.jpg[p]bristolfall2007II-007.jpg[p]bristolfall2007II-009.jpg[p]good morning race fans!

Comments

• Pace Yourself
    Options
    Rick's Tropical Delight,[p]So now I get it. I have made a few batches of fatties but never really got what the fuss was. Then I made a batch that was a little under cooked.... So I sliced it down, browned them up in a skillet then serve with fresh buttered biscuits and maple syrup (instead of honey). Including myself, I have counted 3 people so far (I have only served them to 3 people) that agree with me that fatties on warm biscuits are about as good as it gets.[p]Keep the postings coming RTD - you are my inspiration regarding the Egg!
  • thirdeye
    thirdeye Posts: 7,428
    Options
    Rick's Tropical Delight,[p]Man that all looks great. I especially like the picture of Thing grabbing two slices of the fatty. thing.gif[p]~thirdeye~

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • Buster Dog BBQ
    Options
    Rick's Tropical Delight,
    Man, I could go for some boat eggs. As usual, great pics. Did Mario do any of the cooking?

• Buster Dog BBQ,
    thanks, mon[p]nope... mario is too heavy to carry into the back of the rv, so it was all martha.

• TRex
    TRex Posts: 2,714
    Options
    thirdeye,[p]LOLOL - thanks, I needed that this morning![p]TRex