Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

breakfast at bristol

edited 11:23AM in EggHead Forum
aargh.gif
<p />smoked fattie with dizzy pig red eye express on a biscuit with honey &
boat eggs with smoked fattie inside[p]bristolfall2007II-004.jpg[p]bristolfall2007II-007.jpg[p]bristolfall2007II-009.jpg[p]good morning race fans!

·

Comments

• Rick's Tropical Delight,[p]So now I get it. I have made a few batches of fatties but never really got what the fuss was. Then I made a batch that was a little under cooked.... So I sliced it down, browned them up in a skillet then serve with fresh buttered biscuits and maple syrup (instead of honey). Including myself, I have counted 3 people so far (I have only served them to 3 people) that agree with me that fatties on warm biscuits are about as good as it gets.[p]Keep the postings coming RTD - you are my inspiration regarding the Egg!
    ·
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    Rick's Tropical Delight,[p]Man that all looks great. I especially like the picture of Thing grabbing two slices of the fatty. thing.gif[p]~thirdeye~

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·
  • Rick's Tropical Delight,
    Man, I could go for some boat eggs. As usual, great pics. Did Mario do any of the cooking?

·
  • Buster Dog BBQ,
    thanks, mon[p]nope... mario is too heavy to carry into the back of the rv, so it was all martha.

·
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    thirdeye,[p]LOLOL - thanks, I needed that this morning![p]TRex
    ·