Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Best Life Egg Article

Options
Good Eats
Good Eats Posts: 136
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Follow the link... click on the picture of the EGG under MUST HAVES...[p]www.bestlifeonline.com

Comments

• Good Eats
    Good Eats Posts: 136
    Options
    Good Eats,[p]How do I post a hyper link in the message?
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Good Eats,
    I found it and tried many different ways to post. Isn't going to happen. Maybe an IT guy can email me, and I can show them the link.[p]Nice find.[p]Mike

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Good Eats,[p]Just copy and paste the link in the "optional link URL" box. You can also give it a title other than the by typing something in the "Link Title" box.[p]I think the problem you encountered may be related to the link being an shtml page. I tried to create the link two ways and get a posting error.[p]You can create it in the text by starting with a "less than sign" then href="your URL""greater than sign" your link text "less than sign"/a"greater than sign".[p]Make sense? Without the signs (I'll use brackets instead) it looks like[p][a href="http://www.eggheadforum.com"]Forum Link[/a] would be like this with the actual signs:[p]Forum Link

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Good Eats,[p] The art of barbecue appeals to two primitive male desires: cooking meat over a flaming fire and acquiring cool new tools to do so. No wonder the Big Green Egg has developed a cult following. It’s a combination grill/smoker that’s based on centuries-old technology: the ancient Japanese kamado oven. Its thick ceramic hide traps heat and allows you to cook with much less charcoal fuel than a conventional cooker. The insulation also means that the temperature can be precisely controlled from a “low and slow” 200°F for, say, a slab of ribs to a blazing 650°F to sear a porterhouse. At temperatures in between, the Egg performs as a traditional oven that’s good for cooking everything from bread to pizza, and as a smoker for those bluefish you caught at the beach. All of these dishes and more are on display at gatherings known as Eggfests, which take place each summer across the country and as far away as the Netherlands. The granddaddy—called Eggtoberfest and held each fall in Atlanta—draws as many as 200 chefs and 1,400 hungry spectators. Gentlemen, egg-nite your charcoal-burning, fire-breathing engines. $250 to $1,000, biggreenegg.com[p]Mike