Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Cheap disposable gloves for ABTs?

JeevesJeeves Posts: 461
edited 3:48PM in EggHead Forum
Where does everyone get a box of those cheap disposable gloves for doing ABT's?

• hardware store.
  • Jeeves, I get mine at a medical supply place. Now-a-days they're non-latex and come in "Barney" purple! They're also great for simple chores like gardening and painting (or cleaning those nasty, grill parts)![p]Rascal

• spbull472spbull472 Posts: 128
    I take it these don't have the dreaded white dust that comes in most of these gloves?

• RRPRRP Posts: 16,757
    <p />Jeeves,
    I much prefer these food safe gloves for all my food prep work. They come in packs of 2 boxes for $5 at Sam's. They are strong and do not leak - unlike latex gloves.

Dunlap, IL
  • Jeeves,
    Sam's or Costco. You get two boxes with 100 gloves for like $7

• spbull472, You've got it right! 8 - )[p]Rascal

• spbull472, You've got it right! 8 - )[p]Rascal

• GirlyEggGirlyEgg Posts: 622
    Nowadays they sell them at CVS/RiteAid/Walgreens in the first aid section.. near the rubbing alcohol, therapeutic wraps, etc. Make sure to get the non-latex to avoid any allergy issues.

• GirlyEgg,
    and every few weeks, walgreens puts them on sale for 3 boxes of 100 for $10

• GriffinGaDawg,[p]I like Orange and Blue !!!
  • Jeeves,[p]I just got a box of gloves at samsclub. They are a grey nitrile glove and come in S, M or L.