Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cheap disposable gloves for ABTs?

JeevesJeeves Posts: 461
edited 10:27PM in EggHead Forum
Where does everyone get a box of those cheap disposable gloves for doing ABT's?
·

Comments

• hardware store.
    ·
  • Jeeves, I get mine at a medical supply place. Now-a-days they're non-latex and come in "Barney" purple! They're also great for simple chores like gardening and painting (or cleaning those nasty, grill parts)![p]Rascal

·
  • spbull472spbull472 Posts: 128
    I take it these don't have the dreaded white dust that comes in most of these gloves?

·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,362
    IMG_0861.jpg
    <p />Jeeves,
    I much prefer these food safe gloves for all my food prep work. They come in packs of 2 boxes for $5 at Sam's. They are strong and do not leak - unlike latex gloves.

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • Jeeves,
    Sam's or Costco. You get two boxes with 100 gloves for like $7

·
  • spbull472, You've got it right! 8 - )[p]Rascal

·
  • spbull472, You've got it right! 8 - )[p]Rascal

·
  • GirlyEggGirlyEgg Posts: 622
    Jeeves,
    Nowadays they sell them at CVS/RiteAid/Walgreens in the first aid section.. near the rubbing alcohol, therapeutic wraps, etc. Make sure to get the non-latex to avoid any allergy issues.

·
  • GirlyEgg,
    and every few weeks, walgreens puts them on sale for 3 boxes of 100 for $10

·
  • GriffinGaDawg,[p]I like Orange and Blue !!!
    ·
  • Jeeves,[p]I just got a box of gloves at samsclub. They are a grey nitrile glove and come in S, M or L.

·