Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

About to join the club...

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey folks, I know I'm not going with the most original post, but I've been following the forum with salivacious intent since Memorial Day. This weekend is Massachusetts' tax free vacation and I figure may as well make the Large Egg purchase and save my 5%.[p]So my question is this. What are the "essential" items in all of your minds for someone beginning their decent into eggophilia? I'm going with the cradle and the Mates (bolted not folding), but I haven't really read much about folks that use the egg for its stove like qualities (i.e. bread baking / pizza cooking / wood oveny kinda use). I'm kind of interested to see what folks experiences (note, I fought off the urge to say eggsperiences) are. So I guess that's 2 questions.[p]Anyhow, appreciate any thoughts! I promise to start posting recipes... Ooo... say midday on Saturday?[p]Best,
Ethan

Comments