Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Breakfast?

bayoueggerbayouegger Posts: 267
edited 1:18PM in EggHead Forum
I drive a commuter van in New Orleans to and from work. Pretty cool b/c I get to ride for free and THEY listen to my iPod and I control the A/C. Anyway. When it's someone's birthday, I bring breakfast in the morning and also bring a snack and either wine or beer for the ride home. I can't/won't drink, but can catch up when I get home!! :lol:

Anyway, anything I can do on the egg for breakfast say the night before? We leave at 6:30 so firing the egg up and cooking something would be a little too much. Since getting my egg in Oct 06, they've heard me talk and talk about how great the egg is and all about this forum.

I have 2 birthdays this week, Tuesday and Wednesday and another one in two weeks. I was thinking about wings on Tuesday's ride home and maybe ABTs for the ride home on Wed. Any other ideas? I've never cooked anything for b'fast on the egg so I'm clueless.

Thanks,

Steve
·

Comments

• hankhank Posts: 84
    Fatties! Cook them, foil them, keep them in the fridge overnight. Bring them up to room temp, slice them while you bake some biscuits!
    ·