Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Brisket cook

Options
tjv
tjv Posts: 3,830
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
rubflat080307.jpg
<p />All the brisket talk lately sent me shopping. This is a 6.4 pound choice grade flat from Sam's all trimmed and rubbed up. [p]brisketflat070307temp.jpg[p]This was a fast cook, 230ish degrees grid with guru on woo2. I used a square pan to give the flat total indirect coverage. Even used one of the stainless grids! When I pulled it off, I thought....man not sure about this one: strange bark pattern, fast cook.....[p]080307brisketflat.jpg[p]It sat in the cooler wrapped in foil for two hours.[p]slicedbrisket.jpg[p]Sliced against the grain. I just stood there eating it, no sauce, buns or sides. In fact cleansing my soul, I ate all the sliced pieces in the picture, right off the cutting board. They never touched a plate. Ok so I don't get struck down by lightning today, I sliced more and ate them too.
www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.

Comments