Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Brisket times and Who do I talk to?

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It seems that all the area briskets are well-trimmed 4lb flats. If I wanted to do 3 or 4 at once, how much time do you think it would take at 225?[p]Also, I've contacted Jim about my hinge problem. He returned my call later the same day. To my surprise, he suggested that a good idea would be to have my local guy come to my house and replace it! I thought that matbe he wanted someone with real Eggsperience to check it out since having a heavy ceramic dome spin-out of its hinge is fairly dangerous and I don't think I'm the only one. Well, the guy comes out and charges me $35 service call for a 10 min hinge job I could have done myself! And guess what? Evan though it's not bent, it still fits my egg the same exact way, maybe evan worse(not flush up against the rim). So I remain quite concerned. I've left two more messages over a period of a week and no call back! Any suggestions? Who's the main man at HQ? Lots of times, I've got kids or a dog not too far away during a cook, so until this issue is resolved, just call me sleepless in Tampa.

Comments