Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

My great big fattie addiction

SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I think I'm in need of some professional help. I woke up this morning and my mind was busy with thoughts of what to cook (on the egg) ... and wouldn't you know it, I has some maple sausage just asking to be introduced to the large egg.[p]Well, to make a long story short, my wife got up maybe a half an hour after I started to make a fattie and said "I know you are cooking tonight, but you kinda smell like smoke already".[p]Now the part about professional help. I think I'm addicted fatties and egged food in general (this has been going for 9 years and seems to be getting worse). Are there 12 steps or forget about t, keep coking and accept that there are things out of our control!?[p]Smokey

Comments