Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

My great big fattie addiction

SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I think I'm in need of some professional help. I woke up this morning and my mind was busy with thoughts of what to cook (on the egg) ... and wouldn't you know it, I has some maple sausage just asking to be introduced to the large egg.[p]Well, to make a long story short, my wife got up maybe a half an hour after I started to make a fattie and said "I know you are cooking tonight, but you kinda smell like smoke already".[p]Now the part about professional help. I think I'm addicted fatties and egged food in general (this has been going for 9 years and seems to be getting worse). Are there 12 steps or forget about t, keep coking and accept that there are things out of our control!?[p]Smokey

Comments