Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I need some tips on grilling pork(HELP)

CYNDI3CYNDI3 Posts: 2
edited 8:52PM in EggHead Forum
My pork is getting to dry when grilling it is it the rub I'm using someone please help or is it the temp????????????????????

Comments

• spbull472spbull472 Posts: 128
    cyndi3,[p]The rub shouldn't be the issue, how are you grilling your ribs? Direct? Indirect? Temp? Time?
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    cyndi3,
    Probably the internal temp, do you have a thermometer? -RP

• MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
    cyndi3,[p]A little more info on what your cooking would be best.[p]Bone in 1/2'" chops take about 4 minutes a side at 350.
    Pork tenderloin can be pulled at 125-130 and rested for 10 minutes. Perfect every time. If that temp scares you pull at 140.[p]Hope this helps.[p]Mick

• Judy MayberryJudy Mayberry Posts: 1,791
    MickeyT,
    Good advice! I do the same. In between the two I recommend the boneless loin pork steaks from Costco--they're about 1-1/2 inches thick. Treat them like a tenderloin.[p]Mickey, I'm still using your wooden rings and love them! They're fun to use.

Judy in San Diego