Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

anybody know which store in canada sells maple leaf thats close to the border

edited 2:13AM in EggHead Forum
im in vermont and would like to go into canada and get some maple leaf charcoal but im having trouble finding a store that sells it:):) anybody know

• BBQfan1BBQfan1 Posts: 562
    Maple Leaf is available in a number of stores, but nationwide the biggest retail chain carrying it is Rona (a big box hardware/home store). From Vermont I imagine you will be crossing into Quebec, eh? Here is their store locator page. If you punch in a Quebec town near your particular border crossing it will give you their location. Hope that helps.

[ul][li]Rona Store Locator[/ul]
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,779
    just out of curiosity - will there be any customs problem bringing the lump in to the US? Also any quantity limits?

Dunlap, IL
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,769
    RRP,[p]There should be, but will there be that is a different question. I fondly remember many a border crossing and the conversation.[p]Hello where you from?
    Lysander, NY
    Why you coming to Canada?
    To get some beer.
    How long will you be here?
    Long enough to get the beer.
    OK Have a good day.[p]On the way back.[p]Hello where are you from?
    Lysander, NY
    Why were you in Canada?
    To get some beer.
    How long were you in Canada?
    Long enough to get the beer.
    Ok Have a nice day.[p]

• Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 4,248
    Celtic Wolf,
    That's funny...

Thank you,

Galveston Texas
  • Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302