Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a great Labor Day and are excited for the start of the NFL this week. If you’re not a sports fan, you can celebrate National Breakfast Month all September and National Cheese Pizza Day on September 5. We can’t wait to share some awesome fall recipes with you all! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Large BGE Table - Thanks NakedWhiz

SaucehogSaucehog Posts: 30
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
table.jpg
<p />I was inspired by the Whiz's table building page to make a better home for my LBGE. The Whiz's Site was used as a guide to build the table. Fairly easy, with a few modifications, it turned out much better than anticipated. (since my shop skills are not that great). [p]The green turned out to be a little too much for me, so a new coat of paint will be going on soon...but it was in the BGE spirit.[p]I still have to add another 15 bottle openers to match the Whiz, but I figure you need to pace myself on the additions.[p]Thanks Whiz for such great detail on your table building for the LBGE. It was great for a novice carpenter[p]
[ul][li]Saucehog[/ul]

Comments