Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Can't get a Willie Chicken Sitter

Options
Mark
Mark Posts: 295
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I ordered two of these back on 8-15 and they never arrived. I checked my CC and it was never charged. I have left three messages with them asking them to call and take my order in the past week and they have not called me back and their line in always busy or I get the machine.[p]Has anyone had a problem getting these? Very poor customer service IMO. And customer service usually doesn't take a dive until AFTER they have your money.[p]Good thing The Naked Wiz turned me on to Spatchcocking, but I still want to do the beer in the rear thing and my bud canned birds always tip over.[p]Mark

Comments

• mike
    mike Posts: 152
    Options
    Mark,[p]Give one of these a try if you're willing to shell out a bit more $$$. I've seen them at a dealer and they look pretty nice. Does anyone have any experience with these?[p]Mike

[ul][li]Chicken Up[/ul]
  • MikeInMdsn
    Options
    Whoops. I used the wrong user name. Sorry Mike.
  • Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Mike,[p]Those jewels caught my eye --- then I read what they were. hahaha That would be good to bring to a party.[p]Tim
  • Mike Oelrich
    Options
    Mark,[p] I had the same problem. I ordered 3 (two for me, one for my dad) and got no response. I e-mailed them, and about 2 weeks later got a note saying they had lost my order but it wouldn't have mattered because they were out of stock anyway. They told me to reorder them. I put in a new order for two. About a week later FIVE showed up -- obviously, when they got them back in stock they found that poor ol' lost order and charged me for all five!! Considering how long it took me to get through to them before, I figured it was too much of a pain to try to call and complain. Gave two to my dad -- I've got three now.[p]MikeO