Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

1st Time ABT: Where have you been all my life????

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When Mike said he was making something called Atomic Buffalo Turds, I certainly didn't show any amount of excitement. To be honest, I was dreading having to taste it. Boy was I shocked when my mouth exploded with flavor. It had just the right amount of sweet and spice. I just have to have more. He didn't make enough. Please help me talk him into making more tomorrow.[p]Signed,
Helplessly craving ABT's!!!
Mrs. Mike in Abita[p]

·

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Mrs Mike in Abita,[p]My wife had the same reaction the first time I made them. She didn't even want to try them and now she eats as many as I do.
    ·
  • Mrs Mike in Abita,
    I cook them once a week and just refrigerate the left overs as we want more just a few seconcds in the Micro and oh so good. Yea they are best fresh of the egg but still very good reheated. The prep is a bit of work so I try to get the most out of it.
    Happy Egging, Jupiter Jim

·