Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

1st Time ABT: Where have you been all my life????

edited 6:54PM in EggHead Forum
When Mike said he was making something called Atomic Buffalo Turds, I certainly didn't show any amount of excitement. To be honest, I was dreading having to taste it. Boy was I shocked when my mouth exploded with flavor. It had just the right amount of sweet and spice. I just have to have more. He didn't make enough. Please help me talk him into making more tomorrow.[p]Signed,
Helplessly craving ABT's!!!
Mrs. Mike in Abita[p]

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Mrs Mike in Abita,[p]My wife had the same reaction the first time I made them. She didn't even want to try them and now she eats as many as I do.
  • Mrs Mike in Abita,
    I cook them once a week and just refrigerate the left overs as we want more just a few seconcds in the Micro and oh so good. Yea they are best fresh of the egg but still very good reheated. The prep is a bit of work so I try to get the most out of it.
    Happy Egging, Jupiter Jim