Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

1st Time ABT: Where have you been all my life????

edited 2:41AM in EggHead Forum
When Mike said he was making something called Atomic Buffalo Turds, I certainly didn't show any amount of excitement. To be honest, I was dreading having to taste it. Boy was I shocked when my mouth exploded with flavor. It had just the right amount of sweet and spice. I just have to have more. He didn't make enough. Please help me talk him into making more tomorrow.[p]Signed,
Helplessly craving ABT's!!!
Mrs. Mike in Abita[p]

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    Mrs Mike in Abita,[p]My wife had the same reaction the first time I made them. She didn't even want to try them and now she eats as many as I do.
  • Mrs Mike in Abita,
    I cook them once a week and just refrigerate the left overs as we want more just a few seconcds in the Micro and oh so good. Yea they are best fresh of the egg but still very good reheated. The prep is a bit of work so I try to get the most out of it.
    Happy Egging, Jupiter Jim