Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I did a couple of butts this afternoon

AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
edited 11:06PM in EggHead Forum
But I ground 10 lbs of it into bratwurst, and 4 lbs into cured Italian sausage that I will smoke tomorrow. Man, I'm becoming a sausage addict. -RP

Comments

• dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    AZRP,
    You gonna bring some to grill up in Omaha?[p]H

• SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,989
    Morning AZRP:[p]Yes, we need some fresh made for Omaha! You bring it, I'm sure someone will cook it. See ya in 3 weeks![p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• orion11orion11 Posts: 140
    AZRP,
    Man, had this week off and STILL havent tried making sausage. Those High Mountain spice mixes are burning a hole in my kitchen counter, waiting to be used! Still cant wait to try it. Post some pics of your's if you think of it.