Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I did a couple of butts this afternoon

AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
edited 6:47PM in EggHead Forum
But I ground 10 lbs of it into bratwurst, and 4 lbs into cured Italian sausage that I will smoke tomorrow. Man, I'm becoming a sausage addict. -RP

• dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    You gonna bring some to grill up in Omaha?[p]H

• SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,005
    Morning AZRP:[p]Yes, we need some fresh made for Omaha! You bring it, I'm sure someone will cook it. See ya in 3 weeks![p]Have a GREAT day!

Have a GREAT day!

Brandon, FL

• orion11orion11 Posts: 140
    Man, had this week off and STILL havent tried making sausage. Those High Mountain spice mixes are burning a hole in my kitchen counter, waiting to be used! Still cant wait to try it. Post some pics of your's if you think of it.