Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

No picture bugers !

City SlickerCity Slicker Posts: 95
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Silly me, did not take any pics. But: 3lbs Costco lean ground beef, 3 cloves garlic finely chopped, 4 slices bacon chopped and pre-cooked, 4 or 5 shots of worchestshire sauce splashed in, 4 or 5 shots of Pukka Hot sauce ( just any hot sauce will do I am sure, this is Jamaican Bonnet pepper based), some Steak Spice (very similar to Raising the Steak). Made a 3/4 inch patty, dolloped some cream cheese on it and covered it with another patty. Went on a 450* egg for 3 min, flipped, and left it till 145*, then flipped again and left till 155* ( I know, overdone for most people) Toasted the buns and topped with some sauteed onions and sliced dill pickle. Some Dijon and some fresh tomato............ Finally made a bunch of burgers that I really enjoyed. The girls thought they were too spicy, my way better half thought they were awesome. (Made 7 burgers)

Comments