Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

MORE Photos of Tables!!

The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
cart90.jpg
<p />We just got off our butt and updated the Table Gallery with 9 new photos of tables from Big Red, Duckegg, Eggzilla, Gadgetman, James Hume, Matt S, Wes, vmaxal and Spring Chicken. If I have misspelled or just got your name/handle wrong, let me know. The new photos are the last 3 rows on the index page.[p]TNW
[ul][li]The Table Gallery[/ul]
The Naked Whiz
·

Comments

• The Naked Whiz,
    Thanks for doing this and replying to my post yesterday with your plans. I am buying the wood tomorrow and building my table this weekend. Now I need to revisit my plans as now I have soooo many options.

·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    The Naked Whiz,
    An awesome job you do on your site.[p]You gonna ask mike aka LR to crop his picture from tonights cook for option number 2 on his table? Like ribs some likem dry others likem wet :>)[p]H

·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    The Naked Whiz,[p]Some of you folks amaze me with your skills. Those are great!!!

·
  • The Naked Whiz, Wwwwwwhat do you do when you want to open a beer? 8 - ) BTW, thanks to all for answering my questions yesterday![p]Rascal

·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    Rascal,
    I decided there should be NO waiting in line for a beer opener, lol![p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • duckeggduckegg Posts: 267
    The Naked Whiz,
    I fell honored to be represented on such a great site even though I am a little beer opener challenged. It is a little imbarrassing.

·
  • PujPuj Posts: 615
    Hey Whiz, for some reason I've always been under the impression that you had 17 Starr 'X' bottle openers. Mrs. Puj and I only count 16. Is it 16 or 17? [p]BTW, regardless of the answer, all those bottle openers together make up one beautiful site ....[p]Puj

·
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    The Naked Whiz,
    LOVE the one with the hammock in the background. LOL[p]Gwen

·
  • NitroSmokeNitroSmoke Posts: 30
    Anyway you could email me the plans for your table?
    ·