Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

can Boboli pizza be made on the Egg???

edited 9:26AM in EggHead Forum
i have one of those Boboli ready pizza crusts, and was wondering if i could throw that on the egg? if so, what temp and time do y'all think would work best.[p]was thinking either plain cheese or maybe some bacon. mmmmmmmm...bacon.[p]

Comments

• DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    EggTimer,
    Sure can.Just follow the directions on the package.Same thing for frozen pies.

• RonboRonbo Posts: 90
    EggTimer,
    Sure you could. Just do it the same way you would in an oven with a pizza stone

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    ?action=view&current=pizza.jpg
    <p />EggTimer,
    Sure, I like around 500.[p]Mike

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    pizza.jpg
    <p />Car Wash Mike,
    The most famous pic on the net. The little red-x.
    Mike

• 258153108.jpg
    <p />EggTimer,[p]Not a problem
  • jake42jake42 Posts: 932
    Pizza2.jpg
    <p />EggTimer,Oh yea!!!!!!
    And it comes out great. Just follow the directions on the crust package and it produces some good stuff. DiGiorno frozen pizza is good on The Egg Too.