Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all had a big green St. Patrick’s Day! While you’re waiting for it to be Easter time, try some of the new recipes we’ve recently added to our website. One of our favorite dishes is the Easy Jambalaya with Beef, and our favorite sweet & savory treat is the Sweet Cream Crostini.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE Table plans

PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I don't find the link anymore for the table plans of the large BGE. Can someone email me the plans or post the correct link?[p]Thanks.
·

Comments

• grip
    [ul][li]find it ratcheer...[/ul]
    ·
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    GriffinGaDawg,[p]Thanks! That's it!
    ·
  • EggDawgEggDawg Posts: 27
    new2egg2,
    Built mine with 4x4 posts and 1x4 planks (I wanted a larger table than I could get from BGE). Went to the store and looked at the egg table and was able to build a really nice 6 foot table for 45 bucks....and I'm not very handy! If you cant find plans don't worry.[p]Good luck-

·
  • MaryMary Posts: 190
    new2egg2,[p]Nice table! We had looked for the plans, as well. I think I will use yours as a model and get the handy hubby started!![p]Is that lump in the large bin? If it is, do you have any problems with moisture or do you take it inside when you are not cooking?[p]Thanks!
    ·
  • MaryMary Posts: 190
    GriffinGaDawg,
    Sorry, my drooling over the table got posted in the wrong place -- new to this so I will try to do better.[p]Super table!!

·